Fifty Shades Darker might be the latest installment of E L James’s trilogy, but it’s not the only film you can watch to get your Jamie Dornan fix. So, what is left after you’ve watched Fifty Shades over and over, yet still want more of Dornan? Well, there are a few other movies out there you can go and rent of buy to watch more of him. Although he may not have the breakout role in these films, you’ll still get to see plenty of him! Listed below are the best movies to watch if you’ve fallen for Jamie — or just really appreciate his commitment to a riding crop.
1. Anthropoid (Jamie Dornan, Cillian Murphy, Charlotte Le Bon)
2. The Siege of Jadotville (Jamie Dornan, Mark Strong, Mikael Persbrandt)
3. The 9th Life of Louis Drax (Jamie Dornan, Sarah Gadon, Aaron Paul)
4. Flying Home (Jan Decleir, Jamie Dornan, Anthony Head)
5. Beyond the Rave (Jamie Dornan, Sadie Frost, Nora-Jane Noone)
6. Shadows in the Sun (Jamie Dornan, Jean Simmons, Ophelia Lovibond)
7. The Fall (Lee Pace, Catinca Untaru, Jamie Dornan)
Consider renting or buying one (or more) of these films to watch more of Jamies work. These will surely keep you busy watching for quite some time! Photo credit goes to Everett Collection.